Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spot Light On....Ivana #5 Jags


While not the largest animal in the jungle, the female Jaguar is pound for pound one of the fiercest. Spot Light On catches up with our favorite predator on ice, Ivana of the Jags.

Home town?

Fort Worth, Tx

Hockey experience?

I've only been playing hockey for over a year now. Still learning some things but slowly improving.

Current/Past teams?

Started playing hockey with the Cupcakes, subbed a few times with the Ice Gators and other teams, currently cordinating the Jaguars

Hobbies?

Play hockey, drink, hang out with my man (sorry fellas!)

Pre game ritual?

Smoke a cigarette

Hockey Hero?

Nicklas Lidstrom

Hockey Nemesis?

Hossa and anyone from the Pittsburgh Penguins

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Invisibility

Ginger or Mary Anne?

umm.....i'm not a lesbian! lol!

Your message to the NYTEX Hockey community is?

It's I-league! Not the NHL! This league is to have fun, learn and play some hockey, not to start any drama!

11 comments:

  1. Im surprised you got a picture of her standing up.

    -Krajewski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Tim, if you look, she looks as if she is on her way down.....

    Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know MC Hammer made hockey attire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You fucking fail anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ivana....you are my hero. It takes a lot of guts to get out there with these guys and play this game. If you weren't taken and I wasn't invovled, I'd ask you out sometime.

    Your Secret Admirer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hvidston?? Quit creeping everyone out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 14 Jets, you are an idiot!

    Ivanna, you are taken? does this mean I don't get to see you in nothing but your new jersey? At least I will have the memory of the time you went, I mean, fell down on me....

    Seriously, Ivanna I really gotta give you credit and I have told you this to your face, I love the way you play and the passion you have for the game.

    Go for it, just not when we play you....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ivana's my favorite! she can play on my line anytime!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if she appreciates getting creeped on so hard...

    Honestly makes me worry about some people in this league.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 14 Jets Brandon...

    I wonder about you and the creeping that you and #99 used to do in the locker room after games. Why were you two always the last ones to come out?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You guys crack me up! Lol!


    Ivana #5 Jags

    ReplyDelete