Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 5, 2010

Lost Camera @ Nytex...Keggy Needs Your Help

Hey folks Keggy the Wonder Keg needs your help. One of our good strong friends Chris Mosely lost his fancy HD camera over the weekend up at Nytex, and he really wants it back. The picture below is not of his camera, but just a camera (blog posts are better with pictures) to get the point across. Call Chris if you have any information. Keggy is the new unofficial mascot of the Bronze and Silver Leagues who likes to help his friends out when they are in need. Help him help Chris by finding the camera.



817-729-1944 cell

CMosley@specialized.net



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Chad. The camera means alot to me and the family, if anyone knows anything about it please let me know. It was possibly left at Zuromas or behind the players benches in the stands. Its a small Sony HD camera in a black Sony bag with a shoulder strap. It should have a card in it with my name and number. It has family videos etc loaded so it shouldnt be had to find me. Thanks for everyones help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Chris. I hope some honest sole turns it in to Nytex.

    Black hockey helmet in lost and found with rusted cage and black mouth guard belongs to # 6 of Ice Kings Caleb O'Keefe. Nytex please retain until he can recover for Friday's game. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read the words here but the pictures are cool! I have a keg just like that at my house and I have a new camera just like that one too! Somebody left it for me at the ice rink! It even had a bag and everything! It works great but some of the films that were already on there are kindy freaky. I've never seen farm animals doing that stuff before.

    ReplyDelete