Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thank you note

Hello,
I just want to say thanks to all the people who donated clothes for me to send to Nashville, TN.
Many of my friends and family friends were effected by this flood and are left with nothing and i hope this sends them a ray of hope.
and with out you guys we wouldn't be able to do so, just so you know where the clothes will be going my mother who still lives in Nashville
will be giving out the clothes to the people she knows that have nothing and then what ever is left she will be holding a Free Garage Sale
before i moved here i cleaned out my apt. and we had tons of stuff that goodwill wouldn't take ( like beds and other house hold items )
And now all of those things will find a home to people who really need them.
Again THANK YOU soooo much for your support and love for people who you have never met it means the world to me and i know them.

Thanks Again
-Amanda Jacqueline Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment