Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 17, 2010

Crazy Stanley Stories


You know, as luck would have it, I was invited to attend a very lively party with Lord Stanley a couple of years back. Oh yes, I said it, I went to a party!


This one was at a place named Baby Dolls. I aked why we were shopping for baby dolls? Wouldn't they be really small? I mean full sized dolls are small enough. I can't imgine how small a baby doll would be. Turns out it wasn't a place to buy anything like that. But, you could buy almost anything else anything there!


The only bad thing is, there was a poilicy that no photographs were going to be allowed to be taken. Too bad, but let me tell you, my mind has several "photographs" burned into the back of my brain, let me tell you!


At any rate, please attach your stories onto this and maybe we can give the '99 Stars party at Vinnie's a run for it's money...... Naaahhhhhh who the hell am I kidding, but go ahead anyways, huh? Whattya say?
Jim Carr

3 comments:

  1. THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wondering if there was any cowgirls on that keg?

    ReplyDelete