Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Keg Talk



The team that wins the Stanley Keg takes that trophy home with them until the next playoffs. MIB had some holiday photos taken with it which was very creative, and gave us the lovely photo seen here. Question is who is going to get crazy with that thing? Throw it in a pool? Take it to a Strip Bar? Use it as a shield in Paintball?




I guess the more important question is who is going to take it home?



Bandits have been close before, is this their season? Puddle Jumpers have been on a roll, but they are an unproven playoff team. MIB has been solid, can they continue to rally? Cinderella story with the Jets? Whalers? Who is it going to be and what will they do with it?

5 comments:

  1. J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puddle Jumpers will be a proven playoff team this time for sure.

    I predict a 4-2 Bandits loss in their division final and a Rampage win over MIB of 3-2, making a PJ VS Rampage final.

    PJ's will win in the final in a shootout 4-3...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone have any crazy stories they'ed like to share with us about the Stanley Keg???? I hope Rampage can do it, im so looking forward to carrying the keg around and people looking at me like WTF. GO RAMPAGE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My adventures so far have been pretty lame. I went to work with a few people and sat in an office. I have watched TV with people, but yet to see any boobs. Someone please, Stanley is a party animal, lets get crunk up in here. Stanley is also a littl ebehind the times with my lingo fo shizzles my nizzles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stanley, you lie! I took you that one night, but you got too drunk and rolled down the street!

    Fucker!

    ReplyDelete