Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Daughter is asking for Donations

Hello

As some of you may know my daughter Amanda and her boyfriend Alex, moved here about a month ago from Nashville. My daughter has been in contact with her mother and friends back in Nashville and finding out about the people who some have lost everything in the flooding. Most people didn't have flood insurance there.

So my daughter has asked me to let people know that if they have any old clothes that they would like to donate, she's wanting to collect it and will send it to her mother there in Nashville and through their church will get it to people that really could use them.

So if you do have any old clothes, I'll be at the Stick and Puck class on Thursday night and I'll be around the rink Saturday before and after my game, to collect and donations.

Thank you
Bandits Coordinator
Greg Perry

8 comments:

  1. I'll be happy to help a brother out...

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. #98 - Ice Kings coordinator / #9 - Blackhawks coordinatorMay 6, 2010 at 1:12 PM

    Do you have a list of items needed. I will look around the house tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg Perry, Bandits CoordinatorMay 6, 2010 at 3:27 PM

    We are just looking for clothing right now. I will say this, She has run into a bit of a road block with getting the items to Nashville. The Red Cross, the Salvation Army and she's even contacted a few of the Churchs around and No One seems to be doing anything. So we are going to have to ship all the clothes ourselves.

    Thanks again everyone
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  4. #98 - Ice Kings coordinator / #9 - Blackhawks coordinatorMay 7, 2010 at 12:18 PM

    What clothes sizes needed? Are you shipping items or did you want to provide address for individuals to ship items?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any sizes, they go to needy people.
    And we will be shipping them.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greg

    Would like to help. What is the best way to get stuff to you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got some items to donate but won't be up to the rink till late for Spider Monkey game. Can I drop off at the front desk?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be at the rink for our game at 5:15, And I'll hang around after for the other games for anyone bringing things in.

    Thanks again
    Greg

    ReplyDelete